1. Theory and Practice of Counseling and Psychotherapy by Gerald Corey.
2. Exceptional Children: An Introduction to Special Education (10th Edition) by William L. Heward.
3. Elementary and Middle School Mathematics: Teaching Developmentally (8th Edition) (Teaching Student-Centered Mathematics Series) by John A. Van de Walle – Karen S. Karp – Jennifer M. Bay-Williams.
4. Literacy for the 21st Century: A Balanced Approach (6th Edition) by Gail E. Tompkins.
5. Applied Behavior Analysis (2nd Edition) by John O. Cooper – Timothy E. Heron – William L. Heward.
6. Exceptional Learners: An Introduction to Special Education, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version — Access Card Package (13th Edition) by Daniel P. Hallahan – James M. Kauffman – Paige C. Pullen.
7. Developmentally Appropriate Practice in Early Childhood Programs Serving Children from Birth Through Age 8 by Carol Copple.
8. Exceptional Lives: Special Education in Today’s Schools (7th Edition) by Ann Turnbull – Rud Turnbull – Michael L. Wehmeyer – Karrie A. Shogren.
9. A Problem Solving Approach to Mathematics for Elementary School Teachers (11th Edition) by Rick Billstein – Shlomo Libeskind – Johnny W. Lott.
10. Augmentative and Alternative Communication: Supporting Children and Adults with Complex Communication Needs, Fourth Edition by David Beukelman – Pat Mirenda.
11. Applied Behavior Analysis for Teachers (9th Edition) by Paul A. Alberto – Anne C. Troutman.
12. Assessing Learners with Special Needs: An Applied Approach (7th Edition) by Terry Overton.
13. American Education by Joel Spring.
14. Social Studies in Elementary Education (14th Edition) by Walter C. Parker.
15. Student Development in College: Theory, Research, and Practice by Nancy J. Evans – Deanna S. Forney – Florence M. Guido – Lori D. Patton – Kristen A. Renn.
16. Health, Safety, and Nutrition for the Young Child, 9th Edition by Lynn R Marotz.
17. Exceptional Learners: An Introduction to Special Education (12th Edition) by Daniel P. Hallahan – James M. Kauffman – Paige C. Pullen.
18. Child, Family, and Community: Family-Centered Early Care and Education (6th Edition) by Janet Gonzalez-Mena.
19. Teachers, Schools, and Society: A Brief Introduction to Education by David M. Sadker – Karen Zittleman.
20. The Curriculum Studies Reader by .
21. Number Talks: Helping Children Build Mental Math and Computation Strategies, Grades K 5, Updated with Common Core Connections by Sherry Parrish.
22. Mathematics for Elementary Teachers with Activities (4th Edition) by Sybilla Beckmann.
23. Program Evaluation: Alternative Approaches and Practical Guidelines (4th Edition) by Jody L. Fitzpatrick – James R. Sanders – Blaine R. Worthen.
24. School Law and the Public Schools: A Practical Guide for Educational Leaders (5th Edition) (Allyn & Bacon Educational Leadership) by Nathan L. Essex.
25. Teaching Student-Centered Mathematics: Developmentally Appropriate Instruction for Grades Pre-K-2 (Volume I) (2nd Edition) (New 2013 Curriculum & Instruction Titles) by John A. Van de Walle – Lou Ann H. Lovin – Karen S. Karp – Jennifer M. Bay-Williams.
26. Beginnings & Beyond: Foundations in Early Childhood Education (Cengage Advantage Books) by Ann Miles Gordon – Kathryn Williams Browne.
27. SuperVision and Instructional Leadership: A Developmental Approach (9th Edition) (Allyn & Bacon Educational Leadership) by Carl D. Glickman – Stephen P. Gordon – Jovita M. Ross-Gordon.
28. Teaching Student-Centered Mathematics: Developmentally Appropriate Instruction for Grades 3-5 (Volume II) (2nd Edition) (New 2013 Curriculum & Instruction Titles) by John A. Van de Walle – Karen S. Karp – Lou Ann H. Lovin – Jennifer M. Bay-Williams.
29. Interactions: Collaboration Skills for School Professionals (7th Edition) by Marilyn Friend – Lynne Cook.
30. Special Education in Contemporary Society: An Introduction to Exceptionality by Richard M. Gargiulo.
31. Children with Disabilities, Seventh Edition (Batshaw, Children with Disabilities) by .
32. Child, Family, School, Community: Socialization and Support by Roberta M. Berns.
33. When Kids Can’t Read: What Teachers Can Do: A Guide for Teachers 6-12 by Kylene Beers.
34. Introduction to Clinical Methods in Communication Disorders, Third Edition by .
35. Introduction to Special Education: Making A Difference (7th Edition) by Deborah Deutsch Smith – Naomi Chowdhuri Tyler.
36. Effective Practices in Early Childhood Education: Building a Foundation (2nd Edition) by Sue Bredekamp.
37. Improving Adolescent Literacy: Content Area Strategies at Work (3rd Edition) by Douglas Fisher – Nancy Frey.
38. What Great Principals Do Differently: Eighteen Things That Matter Most by Todd Whitaker.
39. Teaching Students with Learning Problems (8th Edition) by Cecil D. Mercer – Ann R. Mercer – Paige C. Pullen.
40. Human Exceptionality: School, Community, and Family by Michael L. Hardman – Clifford J. Drew – M. Winston Egan.
41. Classroom Management for Elementary Teachers (9th Edition) by Carolyn M. Evertson – Edmund T. Emmer.
42. Who Am I in the Lives of Children? An Introduction to Early Childhood Education (9th Edition) by Stephanie Feeney – Eva Moravcik – Sherry Nolte.
43. Families, Professionals, and Exceptionality: Positive Outcomes Through Partnerships and Trust (6th Edition) by Ann Turnbull – H. Rutherford Turnbull – Elizabeth J. Erwin – Leslie C. Soodak – Karrie A. Shogren.
44. Classroom Assessment: What Teachers Need to Know (7th Edition) by W. James Popham.
45. Teaching Students with Special Needs in Inclusive Settings (6th Edition) by Tom E. Smith – Edward A. Polloway – James R. Patton – Carol A. Dowdy.
46. The Exceptional Child: Inclusion in Early Childhood Education by Eileen K. Allen – Glynnis Edwards Cowdery.
47. Language Development: An Introduction (8th Edition) (Allyn & Bacon Communication Sciences and Disorders) by Robert E. Owens Jr..
48. Foundations of American Education, 7th Edition by L. Dean Webb – Arlene Metha – K. Forbis Jordan.
49. Assistive Technology in the Classroom: Enhancing the School Experiences of Students with Disabilities (2nd Edition) by Amy G Dell – Deborah Newton – Jerry G Petroff.
50. Special Education, Video-Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version — Access Card Package (4th Edition) by Marilyn Friend.
51. Health Education: Elementary and Middle School Applications by Susan Telljohann – Cynthia Symons – Beth Pateman – Denise Seabert.
52. Including Students with Special Needs: A Practical Guide for Classroom Teachers (6th Edition) by Marilyn Friend – William D. Bursuck.
53. Families, Professionals, and Exceptionality: Positive Outcomes Through Partnerships and Trust, Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version — Access Card Package (7th Edition) by Ann Turnbull – H. Rutherford Turnbull – Elizabeth J. Erwin – Leslie C. Soodak – Karrie A. Shogren.
54. Assessment: In Special and Inclusive Education by John Salvia – James Ysseldyke – Sara Bolt.
55. Integrating Educational Technology into Teaching (6th Edition) by M. D. Roblyer – Aaron H. Doering.
56. For Hearing People Only: Answers to Some of the Most Commonly Asked Questions about the Deaf Community, Its Culture, and the “Deaf Reality by Matthew S. Moore – Linda Levitan.
57. Elementary Classroom Teachers as Movement Educators by Susan Kovar – Cindy Combs – Kathy Campbell – Gloria Napper-Owen – Vicki Worrell.
58. Multisensory Teaching of Basic Language Skills, Third Edition by Beverly Wolf M.Ed..
59. Prentice Hall: Biology by Kenneth R. Miller – Joseph S. Levine.
60. Health, Safety, and Nutrition for the Young Child (What’s New in Early Childhood) by Lynn R Marotz.
61. Guided Reading: Good First Teaching for All Children by Irene Fountas – Gay Su Pinnell.
62. Charlotte Huck’s Children’s Literature: A Brief Guide by Barbara Kiefer – Cynthia Tyson.
63. Subjects Matter, Second Edition: Exceeding Standards Through Powerful Content-Area Reading by Harvey “Smokey” Daniels – Steven Zemelman.
64. Creating Inclusive Classrooms: Effective and Reflective Practices (7th Edition) by Spencer J. Salend.
65. Notice and Note: Strategies for Close Reading by Kylene Beers – Robert E Probst.
66. Literacy Development in the Early Years: Helping Children Read and Write (7th Edition) by Lesley Mandel Morrow.
67. Deculturalization and the Struggle for Equality: A Brief History of the Education of Dominated Cultures in the United States by Joel Spring.
68. Mathematics for Elementary Teachers: A Conceptual Approach by Albert Bennett – Laurie Burton – Ted Nelson.
69. The English Teacher’s Companion, Fourth Edition: A Completely New Guide to Classroom, Curriculum, and the Profession by Jim Burke.
70. Foundations of American Education: Becoming Effective Teachers in Challenging Times (16th Edition) by James A. Johnson – Diann L. Musial – Gene E. Hall – Donna M. Gollnick.
71. Trends and Issues in Instructional Design and Technology (3rd Edition) by Robert V. Reiser – John V. Dempsey.
72. Budgets and Financial Management in Higher Education by Margaret J. Barr – George S. McClellan.
73. Elementary and Middle School Mathematics: Teaching Developmentally (7th Edition) by John Van de Walle – Karen S. Karp – Jennifer M. Bay-Williams.
74. Early Childhood Education Today (13th Edition) by George S. Morrison.
75. Teaching Today’s Health (10th Edition) by David Anspaugh – Gene Ezell.
76. Positive Behavioral Supports for the Classroom (2nd Edition) by Brenda K. Scheuermann – Judy A. Hall.
77. Guide to Writing Quality Individualized Education Programs (2nd Edition) by Gordon S. Gibb – Tina Taylor Dyches.
78. The Law and Special Education (3rd Edition) by Mitchell L. Yell.
79. Pathways to the Common Core: Accelerating Achievement by Lucy Calkins – Mary Ehrenworth – Christopher Lehman.
80. School-Community Relations by Douglas J. Fiore.
81. The ABCs of CBM: A Practical Guide to Curriculum-Based Measurement (Practical Intervention in the Schools) by Michelle K. Hosp – John L. Hosp – Kenneth W. Howell.
82. Strategies for Teaching Students with Learning and Behavior Problems (8th Edition) by Sharon R. Vaughn – Candace S. Bos.
83. Safety, Nutrition and Health in Early Education by Cathie Robertson.
84. Language Disorders in Children: Fundamental Concepts of Assessment and Intervention (2nd Edition) (Pearson Communication Sciences and Disorders) by Joan N. Kaderavek.
85. Curriculum: Foundations, Principles, and Issues (6th Edition) (The Allyn & Bacon Educational Leadership) by Allan C. Ornstein – Francis P. Hunkins.
86. Assessment in Early Childhood Education (6th Edition) by Sue C. Wortham.
87. Developmentally Appropriate Curriculum: Best Practices in Early Childhood Education (6th Edition) by Marjorie J. Kostelnik – Anne K. Soderman – Alice P. Whiren – Michelle Q Rupiper.
88. Science Formative Assessment: 75 Practical Strategies for Linking Assessment, Instruction, and Learning by .
89. Adapted Physical Education and Sport – 5th Edition by .
90. Explicit Instruction: Effective and Efficient Teaching (What Works for Special-Needs Learners) by Anita L. Archer – Charles A. Hughes.
91. Language and Reading Disabilities (3rd Edition) (Allyn & Bacon Communication Sciences and Disorders) by Alan G. Kamhi – Hugh W. Catts.
92. Management of Human Service Programs (SW 393T 16- Social Work Leadership in Human Services Organizations) by Judith A. Lewis – Thomas R. Packard – Michael D. Lewis.
93. Teaching Students with Special Needs in General Education Classrooms (8th Edition) by Rena B. Lewis – Donald H. Doorlag.
94. Early Childhood Development: A Multicultural Perspective (6th Edition) by Jeffrey Trawick-Smith.
95. GLOBE CONCEPTS AND CHALLENGES IN PHYSICAL SCIENCE TEXT 4TH EDITION 2003C by GLOBE.
96. Teaching Students Who are Exceptional, Diverse, and At Risk in the General Education Classroom, Loose-Leaf with Video-Enhanced eText — Access Card Package (6th Edition) by Sharon R. Vaughn – Candace S. Bos – Jeanne S. Schumm.
97. What Really Matters for Struggling Readers: Designing Research-Based Programs (3rd Edition) (What Really Matters Series) by Richard L. Allington.
98. Guiding Readers and Writers (Grades 3-6): Teaching, Comprehension, Genre, and Content Literacy by Irene C. Fountas – Gay Su Pinnell.
99. Creative Activities for Young Children (What’s New in Early Childhood) by Mary Mayesky.
100. Assessing and Guiding Young Children’s Development and Learning (5th Edition) by Oralie McAfee – Deborah J. Leong.